Monday, February 13, 2012

15th Anniversary of Buffy

Hey y'all! So this March marks the 15th anniversary of the airing of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. On one of the Saturdays in March I want to do a rewatch marathon on twitter of the top 15 Buffy episodes y'all think should be included. The ones I have placed asterisks by are the 8 episodes I 100% want to include, but I want y'all to choose the other 7 out of this list. If you think of an episode I haven't mentioned should be on here, let me know that as well. I'm excited!!! :)


  1. Welcome to the Hellmouth/The Harvest*
  2. Prophecy Girl
  3. School Hard
  4. Surprise/Innocence*
  5. Passion
  6. Becoming Part 2*
  7. Band Candy
  8. The Wish
  9. The Prom
  10. Graduation Part 2
  11. Pangs
  12. Something Blue
  13. Hush*
  14. Fool For Love
  15. The Body*
  16. The Gift*
  17. Once More, With Feeling*
  18. Tabula Rasa
  19. Seeing Red
  20. Conversations With Dead People
  21. Chosen*

6 comments:

  1. Conversations with Dead People is a must. Period. Graduation Part II yes. Passion.

    I think you should also play Restless, definitely.

    New Moon Rising perhaps or Wild At Heart? I love Willow and Oz's relationship, it's so real and well portrayed. I also love when Willow brings Tara the candle, "picks" her and blows it out. Also Smashed, the first episode Buffy and Spike...you know ;)

    This is so fun! I love another Buffy fan!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also you should check out my blog! http://everybodymusthaveafantasyeh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Restless has to be there for sure.
    also very advisable: Doppelgangland, the Zeppo, Family, Halloween, Selfless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. as long as once more with feeling's in there im happy, i love that episode, it definitely needs to be watched

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of them! I'm so glad that you are blogging again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Band Candy
    Prom
    Passion
    Becoming
    Pangs
    Wish
    Conversations with Dead People

    ReplyDelete